Oct 14, 2011

Virginia Beach

Our Maryland trip came to a close with one last stop to visit Tricia and Geoff's house!  Their house is so cute and Hayes was there visiting!  So, it was a great last hoorah before we headed on the long I-95 home.  We headed to the beach to let the dogs run and then when we got home Tricia got home from work!  Then later that night, we got some deliciously yummy steamed crabs!  First time for Paul and I in like 2 years! 

Landon running to Uncle Hayes for a hug...super cute.

Oooohh, a horseshoe crab shell.  Landon loves nature.

Racing down the beach with Uncle Hayes.

These guys had so much fun swimming together.

Such a sweet smile.

Payton is quite the beauty.

Uncle Geoff is the best with Elle. 

The guys, babes, and pups. :)

I'm telling you...she LOVES Uncle Geoff.

Bohdi is a handome pup.

Still lovin' on Uncle Hayes.

Bohdi and Landon are best buds.

Love my sweet girl.

Aunt Pat came home from work and got to spend some special time with her God Daughter!  (I was hiding behind her to take some pics.)  :)

She caught me.  :) 

These two are inseparable.

Happy ladies.

They all headed to the pond, and checked out the ducks and geese.


Ugh oh...Beyah and Bohdi overtook Payton's bed.  We tend to bombard homes when we visit. 

It was a great way to end a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment