Oct 14, 2011

Aunt Lonnie and Uncle Dave

While in Maryland, we were able to get some lunch with Lauren and Dave!  And I was so excited that all four of us could get together!  Dave was so sweet with Elle.  Aunt Lonnie is always the best with the kiddos and we had a lot of fun together! 

I love this picture of Uncle Dave and Elle.  Elle was very excited that he was giving her some special attention.

I know this is a bit blurry, but I had to put this one up...they are both laughing so hard!  :)

Aunt Lonnie helping Landon down the stairs.

Hanging out with his God-Momma.

This was the best part!  Landon loves when we swing him!  Look at the smile on his face!

Wooohoooo!  He's such a big boy!

Aunt Lonnie got Landon this adorable bow tie that has the Navy emblem on it...too cute.

And she got Elle this adorable hair bow!

Looks fitting doesn't it!  :)  


We had a great little visit with Aunt Lonnie and Uncle Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment