Oct 14, 2011

A New Baby

During our visit to Maryland, my Uncle Curt and his beautiful wife Sue had their first baby together.  Elijah James Fisher was born on October 1st which is also my Grandma's birthday.  The proud big brother Blaise is also excited to be welcoming his new baby brother.  I visited Sue in the hospital and then a few days later, we all came over to their house to welcome them home.  And I also got some very special pictures of my Grandma playing with Landon and Elle.  Enjoy! 

Grandma, Sue and I holding Elijah who is 3 days old in this picture!

Uncle Curt is a proud papa.  :)

The beautiful new Mommy holding her new babe.

Isn't he the cutest!

Lee and Grandma were playing with Elle while we were visiting Uncle Curt and Sue's house to see Elijah.

Papa is a fun person to play patty cake with!

Mom and Elle playing games together.

Landon loved looking at "baby Eli".  He's a pro with babies now.  :)

Such a handsome little man!

Blaise and Uncle Ryan hanging out with Elle.

It's also so special when my kiddos can spend time with my Grandma.  And especially now because Landon can sing the whole song "You Are My Sunshine" and Grandma used to sing that to me when I was a little girl.  So, that was special for her to hear him sing it. 


Love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment