Oct 6, 2011

Celebrations

We just had an amazing fall trip to Maryland and were able to celebrate the engagements of both Paul's brother and sister! Geoff proposed to Tricia a few weeks ago and Hayes proposed to Katie! We are very happy for both couples and are excited for their futures!

Love this picture of the 4 of them.  From the left: Geoff, Trish, Hayes and Katie.

We got all of the future wives, mom's and sister's together for a pic!

Trish, Katie, Kelly and I...sisters and sisters to be!

Family!

Ok, so I know this is cheesy, BUT when we took this picture I just couldn't help but think of the movie, 'The Mighty Ducks' and the flying V.  Paul and I were the top of the V with the "grand total" of 5 years marriage experience (haha) and the 2 newly engaged couples flocking our sides preparing for marriage.  I know, silly...but I am just being honest.  :) 

And finally, the 2 lovely couples.  Perfect matches.  Happy beginnings. 

Stay posted for many, MANY more blog posts to come from our awesome visit to Maryland! 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Brooke to hear about Tricia's and Hayes's engagement! So exciting. And you look great--your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete