Aug 29, 2010

Ulmstead Beach

A few days before Landon and I had to head home, we walked down to Ulmstead Beach with Nana, Aunt Trish and Geoff! Grandaddy was on his way home and he saw us walking, so he drove next to us for a few yards! We took Tricia and Geoff's new puppy Payton swimming in the Magothy River and Landon got to play on the playground. It was really nice to spend time with family!

That's Ray (Grandaddy) driving next to us! I had to take a picture...it was too funny!

Nana, Landon and I striking a pose on the Magothy River

Tricia, Geoff and Payton. Payton was just about to go swimming!

Such a beautiful place to live!

Riding the dinosaur with Nana. He loved that thing!

Me and my little man

Trish walking with Payton. Payton loved the park.

Tricia, Geoff, Landon and I enjoying our time at the beach. It is so pretty there!

Landon LOVED Uncle Geoff...they hit it off right away


It was neat taking Landon to Ulmstead beach where we all have made so many great memories as kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment