Playing with 'Mumble' the Penguin that Aunt Lala and Uncle Dave got Landon
Uncle Dave teaching Landon how to play ping pong
Aunt Lauren loving on her God-Son
Lauren and I have known each other since we were 6 months old (well, I was 6 mo's and she was just born), but we have been best friends since!
Looking at ducks in the Severn River with Aunt Stephanie. Landon really liked watching them.
Steph and I being silly. Landon even put his arms up!
Beautiful boy
Stephanie, Landon, Suzanne and I grabbing a bite to eat on the Eastern Shore
Mrs. Jones, Stephanie, Landon, Suzanne and I went outside for a photo-op after lunch! The Chesapeake Bay is so beautiful!
Landon loving on Huck, Stephanie's chocolate labrador. He was so good with Landon!
Getting lunch with Aunt Jasmin and Aunt Stephanie at the Sherwood Store after going to the pool. We were missing Aunt Holly!
Sitting with Aunt Jasmin
Pat and Laura drove by while we were eating lunch at the Sherwood Store. We had to snap a pic!
We spent a wonderful evening at Laura's house and enjoyed a great cookout! Pat's (Laura's boyfriend) grilling skills are amazing!!! It was SO good to see my Sherwood girls and so much fun to reminisce about our old times together! We missed Erin and Mary!

From the left: Laura P. 'Peter-my-son', Laura M. 'Smurf', Brooke 'Kwazi', and Meg 'Meggy'
Wish we could have gotten photo's with all of the friends we visited with, but the time we spent together was great!
Thanks for the shout Brooke! It was fantastic to meet you and hope to see you and the little stud again soon!
ReplyDelete