Aug 10, 2010

Baby # 2

Well, we are pregnant again! Paul and I are so happy and excited! Today was my second appointment and it was time to hear the heartbeat! We were told that it was possible for us not to hear the heartbeat, but we heard it! Before we heard the heartbeat, I heard this sound that sounded like something was banging against something. The nurse said it was the baby doing a flip in my belly. I was relieved to hear that! Then she moved the doppler to the left and there it was!...the wonderful sound of the babys' heartbeat! I got it on video and thought we would share the great news! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. so so happy.
    and cant wait to see preggar Mama B and Landon!!!

    love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy this blog! WAHHOOOOOO!!!!! Landon is going to be the best big bro of the century!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting is that Brooke and Paul? Sounds like a very strong hearbeat :-) Brooke I LOVE your haircut - super cute and very flattering
    :-)))
    Landon is adorable as always - can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. I guess you'll know in a month or so if it's a boy or a girl- we can't wait to find out! Are you hoping for one or the other??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sound. Landon you did a wonderful job on camera, so very proud of you. Brooke you look beautiful We love you all very much. G-ma and G-pa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this post. Landon is ADORABLE. I love seeing you all interact--Brooke you look perfectly suited to motherhood. So glad to hear all looks healthy; this is the best gift you can give Landon! I'm so impressed, by the way, that you took the video camera to the OBGYN. Hilarious. Oh, and James used to say 'hot' for everything too! So funny!

    ReplyDelete