While I was feeding Landon his dinner tonight, he did something he has never done before. Tonight he had Turkey and Veggies, and Broccoli. I made some homemade banana bread earlier today, so he had that for his dessert. He has been doing such a great job feeding himself, so we serve him his dinner and let him dig in. Each meal ends with a happy full baby and a very messy high chair/walls/floor. Lately, we have just been admiring his ability to feed himself so well, but tonight he took on a whole new level! I found Landon licking his plate! Man alive, he must have loved those veggies. :) So, I jumped up and grabbed the camera to get this moment recorded in history. Plus, Daddy is on duty tonight so it will be fun for him to come home and see tomorrow. My son amazes me more and more every day and makes me laugh so hard. I can't wait to see what he will do next!
Just finishing the last little bit that he can get with his spoon.

Messy, Messy Little Man!

I don't want it to be gone Mommy! Wait, I know...I will lick the plate!

Ok, here he goes...

Realizing he doesn't need his spoon...

Oh yea, this is much easier!

Realizing I caught him licking his plate. Notice the crossed feet. He is in his element and very much enjoys his food until the very last drop or 'lick'. :)

I will be excited to see what he does when he has something as yummy as ice cream or cake...oh boy!
OMG he is so messy! I bet the dogs lick him when he is finished! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty adorable that he licked his plate :) And I love how you say 'man alive' Brooke. So you.
ReplyDelete