Jul 1, 2010

A Kiss for Mommy

Landon has learned how to give kisses on command. It is so sweet when you are the receiver and it makes you feel so special. We spent the morning together watching one of Landon's favorite movies, Happy Feet and playing with his toys in the living room. We dance and sing during the movie and he has even learned how to do his own Happy Feet dance/stomp. Daddy asked Landon to give me a kiss and it took him a second to register what Daddy was asking and then off he went! He used to open his mouth big and wide for an extra wet smoochy kiss, but now he has learned to close his lips a little more and it's now not as wet of an experience. He loves to give kisses and when he gives them he feels so proud of himself. He can just keep giving them all he wants because I LOVE THEM! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I want to see those kisses, but it says the video is private. It says I have to accept your friend request?? I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. and pauls laugh! haha.
    also thought that the beginning was brooke doing an accent...it was weird. haha miss you all.

    ReplyDelete