Jun 7, 2010

Vrrrrroooommmmm!



Landon's new favorite toy is this little truck that makes a fun sound when you roll it on the ground. He has learned how to go "vvrrrooooommmmm"...Paul and I have no idea how he figured out what the sound of a car/truck makes. The only thing I can think of is when we were downtown the other day at the Farmers Market, there were a bunch of cars and trucks making loud noises and he was pointing at them, but how could a 14 month old know that his little toy truck (that looks nothing like the trucks on the road really) would make that sound? Of course, now Paul and I make the noise and play with him and he just loves it. He pushes it all over the house and has learned now to walk and push it with one hand on the truck and one hand on the floor. He goes extra fast on the tile in our kitchen and falls on his belly when he goes too fast, but always gets up giggling. Every day I seem to fall more and more in love with him. He is perfect. Paul and I are just so blessed.

Ready, set, GO!

Laughing with Daddy

Being a boy...

Beyah Bear

We love making Landon laugh

Landon trying to give Bohdi a hug

Chasing the pups...this is how Landon entertains himself. Bohdi and Beyah enjoy trying to get away from him most of the time. In my mind, they are saying "Mom, please get our annoying little brother way from us". Haha

What a handome little man!

Bohdi being handsome

Pushing his truck down the hallway...this is where he sometimes falls on his belly when he goes too fast :) never seems to phase him though

Trying to sneak up the stairs...good thing there are gates EVERYWHERE haha

EXTREME CLOSE-UP!

2 comments:

  1. Landon you are growing up too fast. We are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Love G-ma and G-pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a boy, lovin' his truck! I love seeing him there with your dogs--seems like he just gets right in there!

    ReplyDelete