Ok, on to the blog that I actually wanted to post! A few months ago, Landon started to grab the spoon out of our hands when we were feeding him. He really just wanted to fling food everywhere, but we let him explore a little. Well lately, he has taken to deciding when and where he will eat. In our kitchen, we have little storage and the one cabinet that holds our "snack foods/cereals, etc" is at Landon's level. Well, here are a few moments we have captured Landon sneaking in his own snack on "different" occasions.
"Ugh oh...Daddy found me..bummer!"
What's a couple gold fish here and there?
Digging in...he did not know he was caught red handed...yet!
AhhHaa! I caught you! What a shocked expression on his face haha. He is just a hungry fellow I guess.
Trying to make a run for it!
Helping himself to a bag of cereal...again caught red handed
He's getting so used to being caught that it doesn't really phase him anymore haha..."Oh hey Mom, this is some good stuff!"
What was one is now two...Bohdi decided to join him in his little food adventure
"Bohdi, let me help you with that...here, have this piece, it's really good. I know from experience."
Aww Mom, can't I just have a few more handfuls...pretty please?
These pictures are great! Love that he is sharing! And seriously Brooke, scary movies are still great as long as you have a friend to watch them with! miss you!
ReplyDelete