Jun 27, 2010

Relaxing Poolside

I discovered this awesome website that allows you to make your pictures look like a cartoon, old-time photo, change the colors, and so much more. After playing around with the pictures, I finally made a pretty neat slideshow! Landon will be swimming before we know it, but for now he can just enjoy playing in his shallow blow up baby pool. And so will Mommy...sunbathing out back!

Yesterday we finally took the baby pool out back, filled it up with some water and jumped in! Bohdi thought it was a giant dog water bowl and we quickly stopped that from happening. :) Landon was a little nervous in the beginning, but when he saw that it was shallow and he could splash around in it, he really enjoyed it. Daddy was on one side and Mommy was on the other (I still have no idea how all three of us fit in that little baby pool, especially when Bohdi was trying to get in the whole time). But, Landon enjoyed playing in the middle of Paul and I and we became a racetrack for his truck. Once we decided the fun was over, Landon and Daddy went inside and I stayed out back and relaxed poolside! I grabbed my book and sunbathed in the pool! It was great! I think I found my new Landon nap-time hobby! hahah Who would have thought that a $10 pool would be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment