Jun 1, 2010

Lieutenant Magnuson

Today was a great day! Paul has officially become a Lieutenant in the Navy! The officers on his sub joined us for a tasty lunch at Peppers...a great mexican restaurant.



We are all so proud of you Paul!


Check out the look on my face...the Captain was swearing Paul in by reciting the same oath he took at the Naval Academy.


The Captain and I putting on Paul's Lieutenant Collar Devices


The Captain presenting Paul with the honor of becoming a Lieutenant!


A few of Paul's Submarine pals


Landon got a quick nap in! He was very excited for Daddy. :)


"Paul, we are so proud of you! Look at all of you have accomplished and congratulations! I know the path we have taken has been a bit bumpy at times, but I wouldn't change any part of it. God is good! This path brought us together, and our beautiful son and beautiful pups into our lives. I love you!"

Congratulations to Uncle Hayes, too!


Can't believe this was 4 years ago!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats paul! Very proud of you.

    And brooke you look great!! beautiful, as always.

    And also, landon looks too big for that carseat. haha. i need to see him asap.

    love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he is WAY to big for that carseat...but, we accidentally left his "big boy" carseat in Paul's car and I had to drive to GA to meet Paul, so we had to use his old one. It says it fits kids up to 35 lbs, but I guess that's for shorter kids...his legs were falling out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so very proud of you! You are the best! Love Kathy and Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Paul, All of us are very proud of you and we always knew you could do it. Stay focused and enjoy all God's blessings.
    love, Dad and Debby

    ReplyDelete