Jun 17, 2010

Indoor Pools...Mess Free and Just as Fun!!

Landon and I spend so much of the day playing inside, why not play outside now too! So, we got him a baby pool. But, before I could get it outside and fill it with water, Landon started puting his toys in it and started playing. It's like his own personal fort. I am spending time with Landon on learning some sign language and we do flash cards during the day. His favorite flash card is the one with Big Bird on it. Landon loves to read books, or rather just look at the pictures and it's one of his most favorite things to do. So, right now his pool is filled with his little collection of flash cards, his dinosaur book, and his blankie who we call "Puppy". Eventually, we will move the baby pool outside and put some water in it, but for now it can stay inside. :)




1 comment: