Last weekend we headed up to Annapolis, MD to celebrate the wedding of Tricia Magnuson and Geoff Leone! It was a fabulous weekend and we were so excited to be a part of their big day! I took several pictures, shock I know :), but some of the pictures are blurry and I apologize about that. But, there are some very special pictures and I am excited to share them! Enjoy and congrats Mr. and Mrs. Leone!!
Checking out the awesome airplanes! Landon had been talking about riding on an airplane for about a week prior. The night before, he didn't fall asleep until 12:30am...all because of his excitement!
He had so much fun on the plane! He had his movie, his wings and he got to meet the pilot! He was a happy camper!
This was Elle's first time on an airplane. She would look out the window and say "wow" and "oh!" haha!
See what I mean...face plastered to the window! :)
Celebrating the soon to be Mrs. Leone! I always love these pics of the three of them.
Elle had a blast in the walker at Nana's house!
Let's go outside Nana!
Anne and I had to chase after her haha! She was a fast little bugger in that thing!
Getting some nice fresh air with Aunt Katie!
Paul had a job interview that morning and I thought this was a cute pic...looking so professional. I'm not used to a suit and tie...only a uniform. But, I guess it's time for a change!
Had to get Nana and Grandaddy in for a pose with the guy in the suit. :)
Lots of activity made this little man pass out in the car before the rehearsal. They are so sweet and innocent looking when they are asleep.
The ceiling in the Chapel at the Naval Academy. It was really neat to be back there almost 6 years after Paul and I were married there. And it was even more special that the same ladies who organized our ceremony were the same ones to do Tricia and Geoff's ceremony!
Meredith and Jenna were in their element with Elle...so sweet.
It's always great when we all get together!
Grannie Annie got in on the fun!
Tricia and her bridesmaids!
Elle loves Uncle Geoff.
Geoff and his groomsmen!
I was trying to get a pic of Hayes and Katie, but Paul insisted on jumping in. :)
The next bride and groom!
No comments:
Post a Comment