Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and to eat cupcakes!!
Feb 28, 2012
Happy Birthday(s)!
This month Elle celebrated her very first birthday! Paul and I cannot believe that our sweet baby girl is already 1 year old! And this day was very special for me not only because it's a great day for me to reflect on the day my children were born, but Elle was my very best birthday gift last year on February 16th! Sharing a birthday with her is so special and dear to me. We just love her so much!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and to eat cupcakes!!
I love this picture because of the look on both of their face! I was carrying their cupcakes over and they were both like..."am I getting lucky tonight with a yummy dessert..oh yea!".
Well, this look says it all!
Elle wasn't quite sure what to do with the cupcake...but just wait and see!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and to eat cupcakes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment