Nov 15, 2011

Disney World with Aunt Stephanie

Recently we went to Disney World with Aunt Stephanie! We had been planning this for months and were worried it wasn't going to happen, but it did! We had SO much fun! Landon and Elle were in awe once we walked through those first gates (so were Stephanie and I haha). This was Elle's first visit and she was mezmorized all day long...so much stimulation that she took 2 naps! :)

It truly is a magical place!
In our happy place!
Good ole' Walt Disney and Mickey.
It's A Small World ride!
Huck Finn's Island!
HAHAHAHA...need I say more. :)
Landon was so excited to go to Disney World that the night before he stayed awake until 3:30am talking and singing! And we were ALL sharing one hotel room...totally not the best night sleep before our big day.
Hhmmmm, this is his "I am doing something I shouldn't be doing face"...I wonder what it was?
Aunt Stephanie is so pretty.
Another fun ride! And Elle's first nap of the day. :)
On this next ride, Elle was ready to go!
Frontier Donald Duck! Even though Donald Duck was mostly grumpy in the old cartoons, he was and always will be my favorite!
Mickey and Minnie!!! Best moment of the day!
Look at Elle...classic.
Minnie really liked Elle...she was wearing her Minnie bloomers under her dress and Minnie thought that was very special. :)
Such a sweet face...love those eyes, those lips and those freckles...I love it all! :)
Happy Times!
As Aunt Stephanie said..."LD contemplating a few things. #1 Where is my mom? #2 Is Woody really that big? #3 Most importantly, where is buzz lightyear?"
One Republic was there filming their commercial for Disney World!
Woody and Jessie from Toy Story! Landon showed Jessie a leaf and Jessie picked a leaf for Landon and gave it to him. Landon kept it in his shirt pocket all day long.
On the Snow White ride...which is pretty scary and Landon is showing it all over his face haha.
We stopped in a store and let them play with some of the toys (not sure if that was allowed, but oh well). :) Elle loving on Minnie.
I think we need to get her one of these. :) > The cutest little Minnie at Disney World!
Our little ponderer.
Cutie Patootie!
Stephanie's favorite Disney movie is The Beauty and the Beast...and Elle's favorite new thing is ice cream. :)

And then he fell asleep...what a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment