Jun 11, 2011

Aunts & Uncles Part I

This trip had been planned for a long time and it finally came! Landon was very excited to see his Aunts and Uncles and we were so excited for all of them to meet Elle! It was a really amazing visit and it (as always) went by way to fast. But, we took a little over 500 pictures haha, so I have a lot to choose from and I put together this 3 part blog. I hope you enjoy it and the pictures tell it all! Enjoy!

Landon got to hang out with Payton for the week! He LOVED her and played with her every second he could!


Landon and Aunt Tricia making some eggs! And for the very first time, Landon ate scrambled eggs! I was so excited because he is a tough little eater and Aunt Trish was able to get him to eat them!! Woohoo!


Geoff took all of the pups for a walk to the beach the morning after they arrived. The kids and I followed behind and I had to get this on camera...walking 3 dogs (labs who like to pull!) is a tough job!


The dogs could have run for hours. They loved chasing the ball into the ocean. And Landon loved running around like a wild man!


There he goes!


Great dogs!


Landon and Elle hanging out with Aunt Tricia.


He LOVED Payton...they were best buds the whole trip.


Haha, this is a great moment caught on camera! Landon gave up in this moment trying to play with Payton. She needed to take breaks occasionally! :)




The picture tells it all!


More love for Payton...


Landon hanging out with Uncle Geoff before heading out to dinner.



Tricia loved to love on Elle.


So happy they finally got to meet!



SO BIG! AND SO HAPPY! :)


Uncle Hayes and Aunt Katie arrived the next day and they brought Landon some gifties...Landon loved that.



First time loving on Elle!



About to head to the beach!



The tide pools were perfect the entire time they were here! We all got to lay in the water and cool off while Landon played! It was great! And the dogs did awesome and never ran away!



Elle was peacefully sleeping in the stroller under the umbrella. :)


God Mommy and God Baby...pretty girls.




To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment