Easter morning brunch downtown Fernandina!!!
Apr 26, 2011
That's What Friends Are For
This past weekend Aunt Lonnie was in town! We had a great visit and Lauren got to spend some great quality time with her God Son and niece (and me of course haha)! :) We relaxed, walked the beach and downtown, went to the pool, did some arts & crafts, and ate some yUmmMmMy food! Landon was so cute with Lauren...he would look at her and say "Yonniee" or "YahYah" with the cutest expression. She loved playing with him and loving on Elle. It was really sweet to watch. Plus, she makes a mean halibut! :) We had a great time together and we miss Aunt Lonnie already!
Easter morning brunch downtown Fernandina!!!
Aunt Lonnie loving on Elle
On the beach! It was a super windy, but beautiful evening!
Lauren and I with the kids...but where was Landon? haha chasing birds probably!
Aunt Lonnie got a great pic of Landon and Beyah one morning!
Feeding Elle before we headed to bed. Elle loved Lauren's u-shape pillow! It was the perfect size for her! :)
Lauren and I went to check on Landon and we found him like this! After I tucked him in, he must have gotten out of bed!...and put a bunch of books in bed with him haha!
A close-up!
Aunt Lonnie had a great app on her i-Pad. You could touch the screen and dinosaur's growled and animals made their noises!
Landon LOVED it! Aunt Lonnie needs to visit more often!!
So cute!
Aunt Lonnie brought this for Elle and I had to take a picture of it! It was too cute! It says "This is how I roll"...and of course it's a Maryland Terrapin Stroller! hahah Awesome!!
Easter morning brunch downtown Fernandina!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment