Look out Mommy! We're coming in!
What's so funny? :)
Daddy and Landon liked jumping in the pool together! Landon is super brave!
Meanwhile, Elle and I have kissy time!
Quick family pic! We were looking at a cool airplane!
Bubbles!!! Landon's latest favorite 'thing' to play with!
Keeping Mommy afloat!
I love this life jacket!
What a handsome little man!
While Daddy and Landon were playing down by the water with Landon's brand new boogy board (thanks Uncle Hayes and Aunt Katie!!), Elle and I lounged under the umbrella!
The kids like to snooze on the beach!
Landon likes to sit in his old toy..that has now been passed down to Elle.
Hanging out with his sister! He often crawls under there with her!
You just gotta dive in!
LOVE this photo! Daddy's version (see below to understand).
Beautiful baby girl. First time wearing her little bathing suit...isn't she a beauty! I'm biased, I know! :)
Best Buds Already!! Big Girl!!
Nap Time!
This is as far as he would go! Soon he'll be swimming like a fish!
Love love love the Pool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment