Feb 11, 2011

Times to Remember

Ok, so here was another one of those moments when I had to run and grab my camera! We were out front re-potting our aloe plants, and the pups were hanging out and enjoying the fresh air. Landon was helping us put dirt in the pots and being a great helper. Then he decided to go over and give the pups some love and this is what I found...I had to run in and grab the camera! Enjoy!

I LOVE this one!


Paul couldn't resist, so he joined in on the love!! Giving the pups a hug!

Bohdi and Beyah love to hang out with us in the front yard. I love our family! Hurry up and join us Elle!!!

These 3 are the best of friends! Beyah 'The Princess' has come a long way and she is now really great with Landon! Of course as you can see, Bohdi lets Landon sit on him and do whatever to him haha!


Fun times with Daddy!

The Princess!

Our Marley dog, Bohdi!



No comments:

Post a Comment