I am so blessed to have Paul and Landon in my life. Paul is an incredibly loving, caring, and wonderful husband. Words cannot describe my feelings for him. He makes me smile and laugh every day and is my best friend. He has been so supportive through this second pregnancy and is always willing to help me in any way he can, whether that be by making a yummy dinner when I'm not feeling up to it or rubbing my aching, swelling feet. :) He is also the most amazing Daddy and loves Landon and I so much. When I was a little girl, I always tried to picture what my life would be like when I became a wife and a mother and I never imagined it would be this wonderful! Landon is growing more and more every day. He continues to surprise me with the changes in his personality, vocabulary, emotions, and actions. The best thing I have ever done was to become a stay at home mommy. I am so thankful that Paul and I were in a position where we could make that happen and I cherish every moment I have with our little man. I feel so honored to be able to call myself the "Mommy" of Landon and soon to be Elle (and of course our 2 wonderful pups, Beyah and Bohdi). And my heart fills with love and happiness when I hear Landon call me Mommy. I always start my day with a kiss from my husband before he leaves for work and hearing the beautiful voice of my son screaming, "MOMMY" over and over again so that I can let him out of his crib and then when I open his bedroom door seeing his beautiful smile spread across his face. Paul and Landon have made me a better person and I am so excited for the arrival of our little girl, Elle. Every day I am more and more thankful that God placed Paul and Landon in my life. They both bring me such joy. I love them both so much and I am so tremendously blessed.


"We love because He first loved us."
1 John 4:19 NIV
Wow Brooke - that was really nice. Brought tears to my eyes :-) ....Life is good :-)
ReplyDeleteSo grateful you're so blessed & content, Brooke. You are a great mother with a great perspective!
ReplyDeleteA girl!! Yay, so excited for you guys :)
ReplyDelete