Getting ready to go to the beach. I had just put a ton of sunblock on him and he was as white as a marshmallow! And for the first time, he didn't swat me away while I was applying it!
Heading to the beach!
Belly profile pic at 22 weeks. Yes I know, the belly is quite big for 22 weeks...Elle is taking over! :)
Playing in the tide pools. He loves to splash the water! During bath time we are learning how to 'keep the water in the tub' haha, so he had a blast splashing as much as he wanted out there today!
Running around and having fun! His shorts kept falling down haha. But, it didn't stop him!
Playing with one of his trucks. He loves trucks!
Drinking some of his smoothie from Gma. Landon is kind of in a funk when it comes to eating veggies, so we decided to put them in a yummy smoothie and he LOVES them! Sneaky!
Using his bucket to collect sea shells.
Marveling over a sea shell he found. He is growing up so fast. My baby is no longer a baby, but a little boy. He'll always be our baby though. :)
Final Note: While I was putting together this blog post, I sneezed and Landon said "Bless You". It was amazing! He's one smart cookie!
belly looks great!
ReplyDelete