Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Curt Fisher!
The beautiful bride, Sue
Leaving the Church after a beautiful and heartwarming service
Landon got to eat a little snack while we were waiting to head to the reception
Sitting with Aunt Stephanie in the Church
These are my Mom's dearest friends and it was great to be able to spend the evening watching her have a blast with all of them! My Sister-in-Law Shelby and I were just kind of sitting in for the picture! :)
Mom, Shelby and I posing for a pic on the Severn River
Uncle Ryan and Landon. My brother and Landon had fun dancing together!
This is my youngest cousin Elizabeth holding on to Landon. She was a great little baby sitter for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding! It reminded me of myself when I was her age chasing around her 3 older sisters. :)
Getting our groove on with my Grandpa and all of our family! Landon knows how to boogy!
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Attempting to do the twist haha!
We had a blast!
We tried to hunt the entire family down for a big family picture!
I love this picture! It is my Uncle John and his family; Aunt Malinda and their four beautiful daughters, Emma, Kathryn, Katelyn, and Elizabeth.
My little man and I were having fun!
Uncle Curt and Sue wanted to dedicate part of their wedding day to my cousin Emma. We were also celebrating her 16th birthday! I can't believe how old she is...I used to pretend to be her 'little mommy'. She has become such a beautiful young woman.
It wouldn't be the same if Uncle Curt didn't do something crazy and out of the norm on his wedding day! There was a 15-20 minute AMAZING and legit fireworks show!
No comments:
Post a Comment