What a beautiful day in January!
Jan 28, 2012
January Beach Day
Mom and I took the kiddos out to the beach one afternoon! It was a gorgeous warm breezy day and I am really going to miss these moments when it's our time to move on from this beautiful hidden treasure, Amelia Island.
What a beautiful day in January!
Precious.
Teaching his sister how to make a sand castle. This was a rare moment...these days when we go to the beach, Landon wants to do nothing but run. So, the fact he was sitting and playing in the sand was awesome! That meant I could actually 'relax' a bit. :) But, it's a great place to run around! Nature's playground!
Little button nose. :)
Reaching for Momma.
They are beginning to play so nicely together. Landon loves to make Elle laugh.
Handsome.
She decided to see what the sand tasted like...I proceeded to try to stop her haha!
But, she kept going back for more.
I'm so in love with her.
GG taking some pics of me and the kiddos...
Ooohhhh 'baby' seashells!
At one point, Landon took off down the beach and got a good head start...he was about a half mile down before I finally caught up to him! He said he was chasing the birds. :) The other people on the beach thought it was funny and laughed while I was chasing my son and lagging a few hundred yards behind!
Kissy time...my favorite.



What a beautiful day in January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment