Once we got to school he decided he wanted to run around and go a little crazy before his recital...meanwhile, I'm like...aaahhhh don't get dirty!! :)
"Introducing the brand new 2 year old class!" Landon was in the front of the line!
It's so sweet how they get these kiddos to walk in a line together! Love this sweet boy! (PS the little blonde girl, Lauren 3rd in line is Landon's best buddie at school)...so cute!
During the production, Landon was the only one standing when they asked all of the kids to sit down...he was just trying to do a solo! haha! Each class recited a verse from the Bible. The 2 year old class said aloud, "We love because He first loved us" 1 John 4:19. The week prior to his recital, Landon would sing this verse at the top of his lungs and then one day I was asking Paul what verse that was in the Bible and Landon said, 1 John 4:19! I was shocked! He learns so much at school and is already creating his unique relationship with Jesus!
A little blurry, but for the majority of the production, Landon was a bit grumpy haha. I don't think it helped that he woke up at 5am that morning. :) All of the kids did really well!
So proud of my little man!
Our GQ guy dressed to impress!
Landon David Magnuson. December 15, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment