Jul 20, 2011

The Circle Together Again

We just had the most amazing weekend EVER! Holly, Stephanie, Jasmin and I were all together in New Hampshire! That is seriously one of the most beautiful states in the country. Holly lives in the very cute town of Portsmouth, NH and it is very close to the border of Maine. The air is so refreshing and the landscape is just gorgeous. I think we found our new vacation spot! Just being together is all we could ever ask for. Life is good. :)

We all walked to the farmers market and had a delicious egg sandwich!
We spent a lot of time at the beach!
The ocean is so beautiful in New Hampshire and Maine. I could live here...amazing.

The beaches were not big, but they were stunning! Holly, Stephanie and I took a walk on the cliffs. Holls and I decided to swim back! It was very exciting. :)


Neat pic of Holly during our cliff walk.
It was like we were on 'Surviver' and we had to swim back before the sharks got us! hahahah
It was a long swim and the water was very chilly...about 64 degrees. But, it was so worth it and so beautiful.
About to head downtown for some dinner. So nice to get pics of the 4 of us. Later in the trip, we pulled out our Senior Yearbook and it was really fun to look back on the 4 of us and to look at us now.


Photoshoot!





Holly's boyfriend Kirby rode his bike there to meet us for dinner! He is a great guy!
They had just had a "Titanic" moment. :)
We were in Maine, so we HAD to get lobster! We went to an awesome place called Chauncey's Creek. It's BYOB and you bring your own side dishes...and order LOBSTER!!! It was delicious and fun. These are Holly's really great best friends from New Hampshire..from the left: Jade, Megan, and Pilar.


Mr. and Mrs. Schaefer joined us for dinner! It was SO good to see them!
Lobster bibs...my kinda style.
Love laughing.
When I look at this picture, it brings me back and really makes me feel like we are in HS again...we look so young it it.
Nice walk downtown. Stopped for a few pics...of course and then it started raining! It was very refreshing!
Classic photo.

hahahhaha


I look forward to the next time we all 4 can get together. I love our Circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment