Jan 14, 2011

Baby to a Boy

As we are pulling out Landon's old baby gear, getting ready for Elle I am overwhelmed with so many emotions...you can blame it on being 8 months pregnant I guess. :) Landon was excited to see a few of his old things, such as his bouncy chair. He crawled in it and just laid back and relaxed. Then he crawled out of it, ran and got a book and jumped back in the bouncy chair. He then proceeded to lounge, relax and read a book. I of course grabbed my camera and snapped a few pics. It inspired me to make this blog post. These pictures all bring back wonderful memories and we are so looking forward to making more memories with Elle and watching Landon be an incredible big brother. He will always be my baby though.

Pregnancy # 1- Landon David

Just a few days old, snuggled warm in a cuddly blanket

Little Terps Man!
Sitting in his bouncy chair...just a few months old
I miss this gummy smile!

Wow, I can hardly remember when he barely took up any space in his crib...now he's in a full size bed and loving it!

And now, almost 2 years later...

Blowing his own nose for the very first time! He was very proud of himself!

I wasn't feeling well and decided to take a nap on the other couch, so Landon decided he wanted to take a nap too. All snuggled up on his own couch. :)
Here is his old bouncy chair. See how much bigger he is in it!
We were laughing pretty hard! (It almost tipped backwards and Landon's face was priceless!) I think he exceeds the weight limit. :)
Now our baby boy is about to become a big brother. I love our family.

I am looking forward to having another little munchkin in the Magnuson household and so excited for the new memories to come! Landon is going to be a wonderful big brother!

Pregnancy # 2- Kathryn Elle
This is Elle's very first picture! We are very excited for her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment