Dec 3, 2010

Where Our Family Began

While we were up in Maryland, Paul and I got to visit the place where Paul proposed. It is one of our favorite spots in Annapolis and it was really nice to be back there. Paul proposed to me at the World War II Memorial that overlooks the Severn River and the Naval Academy. It is truly one of the most beautiful spots to sit and enjoy the beautiful surroundings Maryland has to offer. It was especially nice to have Landon there with us as we got to reflect on how and where our family began.

See what I'm talking about!! The views of the Academy and Severn River are beautiful!
The Naval Academy Chapel where Paul and I got married about four and a half years ago.
It was really fun bringing Landon to this spot. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our lives and soon to be Elle!
This is the actual spot where Paul told me he had to 'tie his shoe' and proposed. It wasn't until later that we recognized he proposed next to this plaque. Navy (Go Navy!) for Paul, Maryland (Go Terps!) for Brooke.
What a beautiful memorial!
So pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Brookie! I am so glad you have a blog!! I want to cry at how cute your family is!! Miss you so muchhhh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete