Sep 12, 2010

The Red Carpet Gala

Our Church recently had an amazing event for women, the 3rd Annual Red Carpet Gala! This was my first time going to the Gala and it is something I plan to attend every year! It was so much fun and everyone looked so beautiful! There's nothing like getting dressed up and enjoying a delicious dinner and evening with a bunch of friends, and fellow women! We got our pictures taken by a professional photographer in the beginning and were escorted to our tables. Mercy Lokulutu was our speaker for the evening and she was AWESOME! She can get anyone fired up about God and what He can do and does do in our lives! I left there that night feeling so inpsired and an extra bonus...Landon and I have friends to do a play date with every week! We are so excited! Paul, Landon and I are so blessed to be members of such a wonderful Church. We love The Journey!

Tracey, Kerry and I. Tracey has a sweet little boy named Atlas and he is 2 and a half, and Kerry has 2 beautiful girls named Brooklyn and Jordyn. Our play dates are going to be a blast!

Check out the baby bump!

My belly has grown much faster than it did with Landon...I guess it remembers what to do haha!

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, Brooke! I wish our church had stuff like that- it sounds like there is a lot of community stuff. That's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god. thats amazing. how are you feeling brooke? are you gonna find out the sex or let it be a suprise?? ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke you look stunning in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey again! I picked you for a blog award that was given to me today. To accept, just go to my blog and follow the steps to pass it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good girl :) Red carpet gala sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete