
A tired Paul on his 26th birthday...he's a studying machine!

Just Chillin' at Moon River

Eating a lemon...we don't know why he keeps eating them, but he does! hahaha

Daddy being silly!

A Landon size slice of pizza

Moon River's Famous White Pizza

yea that's right...it's the whole half of the pizza!

going in for a kiss

Daddy & Landon...with a mouth full of food

That's our fav. pizza place!

What better, than to finish Moon River with Happy Birthday Remix from Coldstone!

Landon was screaming in the back seat because he knew we had ice cream...so we gave in :)
First of all, congrats Brooke on becoming a blogger and thank you for changing the settings so that I can comment. Cause I LOVE to post ; ) Here goes my first one:
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your test today Paul!!!!
I love the Landon size pizza versus the Brooke size pizza.
Also, I think that he gets the lemon eating from Aunt Stephanie.
Hilarious, adorable, miss you all.
xx
Just took a look at your blog! Love, love, love all of the pictures. You all look so happy and beautiful! Happy belated b-day, Paul! I can't believe you went to Moon River without us guys! Okay --- maybe Kansas would be a bit of a drive, but I think it's well worth the 20 hours!
ReplyDeleteMuch love!!! xoxoxox